MY ROAD TO MINIMALISM

My Road to Minimalism

"Extreme" The first word that entered in my head when i first read what minimalism is and also after watching a few videos that are circulating on facebook. I was like how can they live with just a few items? What if they'll experience lazy days and would rather spend their day on the couch than doing laundry because they only have a few pieces of clothing? I told myself that i can't live like that. 

As time goes by I was feeling a bit stressed out with my job, my life and everything that surrounds me. EVERYTHING IS OVERWHELMING. I used to be a Sales Executive for a car company here in the Philippines so the pressure is always around the corner. I stayed in the company for almost 2 and a half years but the environment is so toxic that i decided to quit (i will tell you why on my other blog entries 😉) . I was suffering from Gerd and high blood pressure because of my unhealthy lifestylr and eating was my way out. Hoarding make up was my favorite thing to do especially if sephora was on sale. I would buy anything without thinking twice.

When I resigned that's how I understand how important it is to budget your hard earned money. I was reckless. I didn't thought how hard it is to live without a job, it will hit you like a hard rock on your head. I feel useless sometimes and anxiety would stay 24/7 with me. I wasn't prepared emotionally and financially. My excuse was that i was young and I was unhappy, unhealthy and I need to detoxify. During my spare time if I won't be cooking for my aunt and uncle or doing the household chores I would watch youtube and browse Instagram.

It was addicting but I had fun watching happy youtubers and their millionare kind of life. Fast forward to extreme boredom I was curious when minimalism started to be on my suggested videos and so i clicked it. Her name was Lavendaire on youtube, well it was refreshing to see relaxing videos since most of my subscriptions are with hyper beauty gurus who are promoting a lot of unnecessary products to their subscribers. 

After Subscribing to Lavendaire I subscribed to Rachelaust and wow this girl is awesome. She looks like that heroine chic on movies, silver eyes black hair and stunning figure. I was binge watching her videos over and over again along with Lavendaire's Whats' on my phone? Haha I am confessing on my obsession. After a few weeks I have decided to take chances and try to live the way they live their lives. I got rid of my unused items, I tried to wake up early always, I managed to jog every afternoon for a healthy lifestyle (I have pcos), and try to be more an organized person. On my future blogs I will post what I did to start minimalism and how it changed my life. 
SEE YOU ON MY NEXT BLOG! 🤗🤗💖💖
LoveLots,
PorcelainChild

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 things that you can eliminate from your life NOW.

HOW TO STOP YOURSELF FROM BUYING STUFF THAT YOU DON'T NEED.

HOW TO DEAL WITH TOXIC PEOPLE